Pet Policy Guidelines and Pet Fee Required
If your pet is not a dog, please call or email us to ensure that our rooms are able to accommodate your pet.
- Sunrise Inn only offers a limited number of rooms for pets - it is advised that you call in advance to guarantee room availability. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of all guests, all pets must be declared during the reservation process. Failure to notify the Hotel of your pet may result in a minimum penalty of $50.00 per day.
- A flat fee of $20 per room is required upon check-in (no more than 2 pets allowed in a room at any time). Extended reservations may be subject to a higher reservation fee to cover additional cleaning costs. A refundable deposit may be required upon check-in.
- Pets are required to have all their vaccination shots and must be free of fleas and ticks. Current up-to-date (within 1 year) vet documentation must be supplied to the Sunrise Inn Front Desk upon check-in. Pit bulls are forbidden at Sunrise Inn.
- Whenever possible, please do not leave your dog unattended within your room. Housekeeping will not enter any rooms with dogs unless the dog is within a secure kennel/cage.
- Dogs must be on a leash or secure kennel/cage when in common areas of the Hotel and must be properly controlled. Please pick up after your pets.
- As the registered guest, you are financially responsible for any possible damages caused by your pet, including lost potential hotel income. You are also responsible for any excessive and/or exceptional cleaning charges at the hotel property. This includes, but is not limited to, pet odors, pet stains, and excessive hair.
- If your pet is known to shed, please do not allow your pet on hotel bedding to avoid potential cleaning charges.
- Repeat violations of this policy or any applicable local/state regulations may result in a penalty or eviction from the property.
If you have any specific questions, please call toll-free (877) 669-0626 or (209) 216-5582 [8:00AM to 9:00PM PST daily]. Please remember: Up-to-date (within 1 year) veterinarian paperwork is required upon check-in for all pets staying at Sunrise Inn.